Hannah of Rand0mg4l | Featured Blogger


Hello everyone! I'm so excited to bring you a featured blogger! Today's blogger is Hannah of Rand0mg4l! Check her out!





Hannah // Rand0mg4l

Hey! I'm Rand0mg4l (aka Hannah), I am a fairly new blogger (of 2 months), I like to blog about anything and everything really, no set niche just go with the flow :) I, personally, am just getting ready to start uni (in September) so am making the most of my free time to get a load of content written for when the hard work starts... So read ahead to get to know me and my blog a little more ;)



FOLLOW HANNAH

Keep an eye out for her Facebook Page and
Instagram! She's making them later this year!





How did you discover blogs/blogging?

I'd heard about it in the past and read a few posts but never truly got into it or understood that it wasn't journalists and writers it was just normal members of the public writing about whatever they wanted. Kellie Nee (a friend from college) also has a blog which I saw her promote a few times and I read her posts and thought to myself, why can't I do this? oh wait I can!





When did you start blogging?


On the 10th of June 2017 at about 2 am in the morning, haha.




Why did you start blogging?

Well, I've already sort of answered this question in a post over on my blog, which you're welcome to read the full answer to there. But I’ve always tried to be as creative as I can, with dance, I love choreographing routines to different songs and trying to create some kind of story to tell through this. 



My blog acts as an online notebook, a published journal, just somewhere other than my phone’s notes app that I can write about topics that I want to discuss. Not just having them as a thought in my head. I had some inspiration from a friend who also has a blog Kellie Nee! She was so helpful and inspirational with me getting my blog up and running! Always nice to have someone there when starting a new journey!




What is your favourite topic to write about?

More personal stuff, there is a post about my weight on my blog which did so well and I got so much support and positive feedback from it was wonderful. I love doing fun posts as well and favourites because those are posts I love reading about too! always nice to know what someone has been enjoying as I might enjoy it too :)




What is your favourite thing about blogging?

The community! 100%. Following on from the previous question; the feedback and support is so encouraging and inspiring that it makes you so motivated to keep pushing out the content for people. 




What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?

When someone doesn't have a 'read more' line when on their homepage, just kind of annoying having to scroll through every single post (in full) to find the one you were looking for :( Not saying I wouldn't read their blog if they didn't have it but it just is a nice little easy extra to add, which does in fact make all the difference.




Describe yourself in 3 words or phrases.

Creative, Focused, Smiley




Describe your blog in 3 words phrases.

Random, Pink, Fun




Where did your blog name come from?

Well the whole point is, I’m just a random gal, like you, like your friend, like your sister and I’m here to just write about my random thoughts (I’m sure we all have them – if not I feel a little silly now). I wanted it to have some element of anonymity to it without sounding like I don't want people to know who I am. I swapped out the o and a for 0 and 4 to give it more of a username style to it, because as obvious as it may sound, my blog is online. 




What 5 posts are you most proud of?

I started off just using my phone camera (iPhone 6s Plus) but have always wanted - and previously had - a nice camera to shoot on. I do admit I'm quite into my technology however when it comes to camera's the information goes in one ear and out the other so I had a search around and read some reviews, and also had a play with my best friend's camera too. 

I decided to buy the Nikon D3300 with 18-55mm Lens (which is what I currently use). As for software, at the moment I (again) have no clue what to use as I'm currently just getting the photos from my camera on to my phone and using the app "Colour Story" so if anyone knows any free (or cheap) and easy software to use instead, let me know :)



What is your dream campaign?

I had to think really long and hard about this one as I previously have never worked with any brands or companies on a campaign so it was difficult for me to think up. I've seen a few people mention this idea but I also agree it would be amazing and can imagine the amount of fun I would have working with them. of course, Disney! I love and have always loved Disney films, going to Disney World and DisneyLand and to work with them on a campaign would be the icing on the Mickey Mouse shaped cake!




How do you come up with posts ideas?

I actually don't really know, some of them are just there for me like a tagged post (Liebster Award Tag etc.) where as some of them are just things I've wanted to talk about for ages but just never had the write space in which to do so. I also love to just sit and brainstorm ideas in a notebook when i'm feeling my most creative and inspired. The more ideas I can get down (even the rubbish ones I discard) the easier it becomes and less stress I get.





How do you stay motivated to keep writing?


Well as I'm only 2 months in I still have so many new ideas so often and I'm becoming more and more intrigued into what people are enjoying reading so I can tailor it (obviously not too much as I still need to want to publish it) so people will enjoy reading my posts.

But I do realise there might be a time where my ideas just won't come or I feel super down about my blog and what I hope I'll do is just sit back and relax whilst I figure it all out, I can sometimes be very good at stepping back and chilling out about something which later on falls in to place again.



What advice would you give to new bloggers?

Just go for it! Be proud of what you choose to do and don't let any bad feedback or negativity get in the way of you creating the content you want to create, enjoy the journey!




Thank you for checking out today's Featured Blogger! Make sure to check out her blog and social media! Do you want to be a Featured Blogger? Check out the details here.


FOLLOW GIRLSWHOBLOG
Twitter | Facebook | Facebook Group | BlogLovin

No comments:

Post a Comment